Photobucket Photobucket

CITARASA RINDUAN

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gegar blog ke 90 – Silhouette

“A young lady given by the name of Azizah.I love to blog. I'm left-handed.I'm optimist about myself, however pessimist towards others.physically feel the pain of having my heart broken. I'll devour anything, as long as it's halal. I dream of an eternal winter.Too generous. I'm afraid of losing the one I love. I celebrate my special days only by myself. It is impossible to understand myself, set aside to understand my feelings.eNOugh said.That is who i am.

************
Kita GEGAR blog anda ke negeri Sarawak pula……..
Silhouette 
Pemilik blog Silhouette ini adalah bernama Azizah Alwi. Korang boleh tiak ziza jer……rajin berblogging dan rajin join GA, Segmen dan lain-lain
Foto Saya 
Jom………sama-sama GEGAR ke sana..

3 ulasan:

Aku Anak Pahang said...

Salam ayu, hebat jugak blognya tahniah buat beliau.
New Entry "Bahaya seks di usia muda"

azzey said...

Jom gegar!

Primadona said...

terima kasih kak ay sebab sudi review blog ziza yang tak seberapa ni. =)